Run Barefoot is a team of runners and walkers uniting to support the mission and vision of Barefoot Republic Camp. When we run, we are changing a child’s life by providing scholarship support for over 300 youth in need of financial assistance to attend Barefoot Republic Camp. Participants are comprised of campers, volunteers and supporters that represent various churches, schools, corporations and organizations in middle-Tennessee and beyond that compete with and against each other in the Country Music Marathon’s half and full marathon.
What’s in it for you?
- Access to professional and athletic trainers, schedules and countless tips
- Accountability through weekly group runs and walks for Davidson & Williamson county team members
- Opportunities to fellowship and build new friendships
- Kick-off party to meet other runners, eat dinner and become equipped with information on training and fundraising
- Raise $1,000 and receive up to $100 for reimbursement of your enrollment fee
- Pre-race dinner loaded with carbs
- Race day benefits highlighted with support and encouragement from other racers, campers and Barefoot supporters along the race route
- Post-race awards party to celebrate and share accomplishments
- Opportunity to meet youth and families that you are impacting in our community
- A life-changing experience that will inspire and challenge each runner both physically and spiritually
What is my commitment?
In return for your participation with Run Barefoot, Barefoot asks that each runner or walker raise $1,000 with the help of our development team. Run Barefoot committee members will send tips, create sample letters and equip you with other resources that can be used to help with your fundraising goals. Participants who reach this goal can be reimbursed up to $100 for their enrollment fee.
Learn more by visiting www.runbarefootnow.com.